Dog Friendly Caravan Park in Lancashire, North West
With great walks all around, we're happy to welcome your dogs.
Given that we are situated in such a great area for walks, we are happy to welcome dogs to Moss Wood Caravan Park in Lancashire and encourage owners to walk them on site, as well as in the local area. Of course we also ask owners to be responsible with their pets and clean up after them on-site, especially as we have lots of children that want to use our facilities too. Below we have listed some of the best areas for guests to walk their dogs:
- Recreational Field – We have a large recreational field on site that’s perfect for giving your dog some exercise on holiday
- Woodland Walk – explore our woodland walk and tire out your pooch at the same time!
- The Local Area – since we are blessed with stunning countryside in our general vicinity, why not take your dog for a walk in the local area? There are several walks in Cockerham Sands that you can take, or you can go slightly further afield by walking round Glasson Dock, Garstang or Dolphinholme.
- Lancashire Coastal Way – why not follow this nationally recognised trail to the coast, giving both you and your dog a good stretch!
- Dog Friendly Local Pubs – We have a lot of pubs in the area which are welcoming to our furry friends!
For any questions about bringing your dog to Moss Wood and to enquire about our touring tariffs and availability, get in touch with us today. If you are looking for a dog friendly caravan park in Lancashire to bring your caravan or to find your own holiday home, Moss Wood Caravan Park is for you. Why not have a look at some of our static caravans for sale?
We are delighted to have been announced as finalists for the 2018 Dog Friendly Awards – putting us in the top three Dog Friendly Caravanning or Camping destinations in the UK!