Local Taste Test
12th July 2017
On Saturday July 29th (1-2pm) we have a real treat lined up for you! We will have a range of local produce available for a free taste test at Moss Wood – in the marquee erected just behind reception for summer events.
We can already confirm that we will have the following for free samples, plus more to be confirmed:
● ‘Kick Ass’ cheese from Garstang
● Bowland Brewery from Clitheroe
● Meat and pies from Hamlets butchers
● ‘Cool Cow’ Ice Cream in Cabus Nook
● Goat meat from Chris’ farm a few yards down the road from Moss Wood
We’re big believers in supporting our local producers – and we think they’re some of the best around. We hope you’ll agree with us after tasting!